• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hollietree's non-pixel art :}

Years
    i tried my pink sandshrew in painter classic

hollietree's non-pixel art :}

i tried to make it look 3d, although i kind of failed.

Years
    That's awesome, like all of your sprites/P.A. 10/10
    My god, I can't believe how good you are at that stuff. My art is crap compared to yours.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Wow this amazing! *-* I love how you shaded this ^^ You made it lineless which is pretty difficult to pull off for me xwo;
    I love the lighting in this a lot ^^ The shading (in the left) is very excellent too, you made the scales on the head shiny and neat x3
    This looks more realistic then 3D XD
    I cannot find any mistakes in this at all x3 This is amazing, awesome job! I want to see more of your work here x3 <33

Years
    That looks so good. ^_^ Such a cute sandshrew...and I like the way it was colored, too. All shiny...though I'm not sure if I like how some of the highlighted parts blend right into the background. That's a minor nitpick, though.

It would be nice to be able to see more pictures from you. :D

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I agree with cowrie, I would love to see more from you =3 I'v only seen you four times since I joined and you seem really good at it, I love your sandshrew but one way to make it look 3D is by having the light all go in the same derection, other then that this looks really cool ^_^ and the expession is so cute! Great job Holli, do you plan on adding background?

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I adore it, please, don't take the image from the uploader or else we can't see that lovely Sandshrew!

I must have it! *saves at F:/Pok?mon/draw/Pics_I_stole_'cause_I_had_to_have_them* See...

Back