• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homer or Peter?

Peter or Homer, who is the less bright?

• Total voters

The S

The Reverend
Years
Peter may be just on this side of retarded (or as he pronounces it, re-taa-ded), but Homer has progressively gotten stupider for the last 17 or whatever seasons.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Peter, without question. He's waaaaay more entertaining than Homer, and he doesn't overuse as many catch-phrases either. He's just... Peter!!!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
Peter all the freakin' way. He does dumb things. Worse than Homer in my opinion.

Peter talked about phones when his own wife was gonna get whacked! C'mon...

Years
Wow. With how everybody is choosing Peter as the more dumber one, I need to watch some Family Guy first before I make a decision.

I know by fact that Homer is DUMB! But, I need to see Peter in action. I'll get back to you all.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
I've seen both of them in action, I used to watch the Simpsons everyday and Family Guy is on Adult Swim usually. So, I'm gonna go with Homer because in my opinion, you can't beat a classic dumbo.

Years
PETER. FUDGIN. GRIPHEN.
Homer is dumb, but Peter forget how to sit down, THAT's dumb.
plus he leaped off a scysraper and lived.and he won a piano resital while drunk.
yep, Peter wins the dumbest contest. but Homer comes awfuly close. folowed by either Fry or Zoidberg from Futurama

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
You know what? I like Homer better.. He's classic, while family guy is fairly new. =\ I grew up with dumb Homer! XD; ~Dignity

Back