• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homestar Runner Rp

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
Years
  • Okay just was thinkin about makin an rp for H*R. If you wanna join all you have to do is know what each H*R character is like. I will be homestar. hope this goes well.

The plot is. We make little skits like the ones on homestar. Like we have to do a new strong bad email or something like that! Hope this goes well.

Other availible characters are: the cheat, pom pom, the thnikkaman (from the monument sbemail) , bubs coach z, strong bad,sad, or mad, marzipan, the king of town, stinko man (future),pan pan (future) homestar (future), eh steve, the wheel chair, Marshie, the goblin, nebulon (from the cheats music video with coach z), and any of the cheat commandos.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Oh MAN! This has to be one of the greatest ideas I have seen around here...ever...

May I please be Strong Bad? Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hi, i'm strong sad... and i dunno, i like board games more than most people, and by that i mean that i like board games more than most people do, but by that, i also mean, i like board games more than i like most people...
    *gets punched by skye/strongbad*

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • OKay all ya'll can join. IF you want so we can get this tarted faster we can try to have 2 chracters. But If you can't do two characters well I will get rid of your 2nd character. My second will be bubs!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, my second'll be homsar? if that's ok with all of you (i take the best chars)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    *sits talking to a tree, while cursing the 25 character limit*

ottis

The FD
    Years
  • Ooh Ooh! Can I be the Cheat? Please Please Please?dot ,dot , dot ,..................................................................................................

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm strong sad; "oohh... i dunno... i was just sitting here writing an epic poem..." *trails off*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    "what do you want me for...? you'll probably just make fun of me or throw rocks at me or...."

Back