• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

homework

how much homework do you do?

• 0-10%

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 11-30%

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 31-50%

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 51-70%

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 71-90%

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • 100%

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    when U are in high school U get a lot so I have like a 100% of homework not to mention Projects and reports.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    right now, I have like 50% done. And it's only been 6 days XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MysticTrunks said:
    when U are in high school U get a lot so I have like a 100% of homework not to mention Projects and reports.
    I highly doubt someone with grammar such as yours is in high school.

Anywho,I never have much homework. I finish most of it,if not all is Study Hall. So I voted 0-10%

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My high school is ranked as one of the top high schools in the state...sounds like it should be some sort of "honor" to be ranked as such, doesn't it? Well it's Hell for me. XD I get on average about three hours of homework every night. Add to that two to three hours of tennis practice everyday after school, my life can get quite hectic. XD

Though despite all of that, I complete 100% of my homework. My grades and overall education mean so much to me, so I can't afford to lose points because of sheer laziness. =P

~Kelsey

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Well, I tend to procrastinate a lot. Never really feel like doing homework. XD

It's all good, though, I finish all of my homework on time.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Last school I went to, you had to get homework done by the next day, so I got about 100% of it done. Sometimes I'd have one or two lessons left, but I got most of it done. ^^

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i do almost all of my homework unless i know that the teacher is unlikely to check up on it and if it's not going to be stuff i really need to know for exams. it's senior year for me, so i may as well do my best. i need to impress schools. i still haven't finished the catcher in the rye even though it was due last monday... but i got an A+ on my essay about it, so who cares? but ya, homework isn't a big deal... so why not do it? i do around 95% of my work.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I usually do all my homework. There are times though when I just want to burn it all up...

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I'd say between 60 and 70%.

I can't keep focus, so I tend to do some of my homework before I get bored and participate in another activity. I end up cramming all my homework to hours or minutes before it's due. I think I have ADD or something, it's really pitiful...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well I do about 71-90% of my homework sometimes when I don't feel up to doing homework I just leave my homework half finished since no one really checks if you've done your homework :D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Either 0-10% done. I really despise doing homework unless it'll take me ten minutes to do.

I'm lazy, basically.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    I do around 95% at the moment, gosh its all so tiring and I can't help it but live some behind...It's not that bad, is it?

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Often 71-90% I finish in school during class or study hall. It's only on heavy work days that I have more to complete.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Do you mean how much we do, or how much we get? I always do all of it right when I get home.

Back