• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homosexuality - Right or Wrong? [Mature Discussion]

Is it right or wrong?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    ...I don't care.

It never bothered me, and I never had a problem with homosexuality, and I don't see why the hell people are still so concerned about "preserving marriage." It's retarded that we're still not in an age where this difference is accepted. Whether you're born that way, or it's something you developed later on in life, it's none of anyone else's effing business what goes on in your bedroom at night. Love knows no boundaries.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay, every thread maker is on a gender/sexuality thread phase

I am a proud gay guy who will speak my mind on the subject in a quick snap. Its no more wrong than any other sin so I think the thread maker should make a new thread asking if every other sin is truly wrong. Can someone please quote the bible where it says its wrong? I believe it says a man shall not lay with another man or something? Thats fine, I dont have to lay down to do what I do. Okay honestly I think if everyone is going to judge us based on our sin then I dont think anyone should be accepted because we all sin.

Zet

Years
    Erm, don't take it offensively, but I think homosexuals are unnatural. I mean, the human body is programmed to like the opposite sex, and I can't really understand how two people of the same sex could love each other romantically.
    we're not robots and love is love, what's not to get?

as for me, I'm fine being around homosexuals, even some of my friends are gay and I don't care if they hit on me, I'm cool with it

Years
    Okay, every thread maker is on a gender/sexuality thread phase

I am a proud gay guy who will speak my mind on the subject in a quick snap. Its no more wrong than any other sin so I think the thread maker should make a new thread asking if every other sin is truly wrong. Can someone please quote the bible where it says its wrong? I believe it says a man shall not lay with another man or something? Thats fine, I dont have to lay down to do what I do. Okay honestly I think if everyone is going to judge us based on our sin then I dont think anyone should be accepted because we all sin.
    It said something about marriage is between a man and a women, but I have not a single clue where.
    I'm fine if people enjoy those of the same sex, since they don't really do anything to me.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well first off let me say this:
    It's not really a choice, it's something your born with and its perfectly fine to be.

Thanks for saying this. I know for a fact I was born this way and as we know God makes no mistakes. To everyone who is so accepting, you dont know how much it means to us! Thank you! =^.^=
    Just because we are gay you do not act as if every gay person is out to touch you and its wonderful to know. We have standards too(mine higher than most).

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Oh, OK. I'm still going to feel uncomfortable around gay people, but I may or may not get over that. On forums, though, I don't really care. As long as they don't try to hit on me. I'm not that OK with it...

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    as a homosexual myself, I must say it is of course something I am not ashamed of, nor is it something I chose, it is the way I am and I know nothing about the reasons why am this way, not that I'm in such a hurry to figure it out since I'm comfortable this way, and @ Lord GaGa, it is true that it's more common to be heterosexual, but our body is prepared for both instances, did you know that the male G point is located in a place where....well, where it would be reached by being on the receiveing end of sexual intercourse, if you know what I mean.
    As for your stance, I respect it, and like to see that you're trying to get over that firm disposition you have, I would advise being more sensitive in the future whenever someone tells you they are homosexual, many are quite sensitive about it, besides hurting their feelings, they could react in a negative, even violent way

Years
    Oh, OK. I'm still going to feel uncomfortable around gay people, but I may or may not get over that. On forums, though, I don't really care. As long as they don't try to hit on me. I'm not that OK with it...
    Yeah, I think that many people who are straight feel that way.
    I don't care on the internet either, since it's just internet.
    But hitting on is still hitting on, and I will snap if anyone ever tries to pull that.
    Otherwise, I'm cool if they're my friend.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    as a homosexual myself, I must say it is of course something I am not ashamed of, nor is it something I chose, it is the way I am and I know nothing about the reasons why am this way, not that I'm in such a hurry to figure it out since I'm comfortable this way, and @ Lord GaGa, it is true that it's more common to be heterosexual, but our body is prepared for both instances, did you know that the male G point is located in a place where....well, where it would be reached by being on the receiveing end of sexual intercourse, if you know what I mean.
    As for your stance, I respect it, and like to see that you're trying to get over that firm disposition you have, I would advise being more sensitive in the future whenever someone tells you they are homosexual, many are quite sensitive about it, besides hurting their feelings, they could react in a negative, even violent way

If by that you mean our prostate! lol then yes. Are we allowed to talk about that?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay, for those saying that they wouldnt like it if a gay guy hit on you thats not right to be stand-offish. I mean, if girls are not crazy about you what makes you think we would be? Also, when you see a gay person alone all the time could you please at least talk with them? Suicide rates are high in the gay community these days simply because they are not accepted by the rest of the world.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    [agelimit]13+
    Erm...Let's move on. So I understand that males are built to be gay, but what do you say to the people that say tat you can do the same thing without a man to satisfy you?[/agelimit]

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm am totally fine with it, you should love who you want to love and not have restrictions on it. I think that's totally lame, try telling straight people they can't marry because they're attracted to the opposite sex. It's no different from telling people they can't marry for loving the same sex. I don't think it's fair people can't marry who they want to because of it, and I'm upset about Proposition 8.

so yeah, nothing against it, like who you want to like.

Years
    Homosexuality isn't even a choice, it's a state of mind, and actually, I had done a report on it at the beginning of school, and it said some sort of social defect or something, but that is most likely true, as it is given to a person from the moment they enter this world.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    [agelimit]13+
    Erm...Let's move on. So I understand that males are built to be gay, but what do you say to the people that say tat you can do the same thing without a man to satisfy you?[/agelimit]

Well there is always those who desire a man to satisfy us so homosexuality is real. Its not only about sex with us also(though its the good part).

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    ...Why do people instantly assume that, just because someone's gay and of the same gender, that they'll hit on that person?

Dude, it's not like every chick you know hits on you, so what makes you assume that every gay guy you know will?

Personally, I don't fear being hit on by a guy. I'm not uh...into that sort of thing and yeah, it's kinda weird, but it's not something I'm worried about every time I'm in the same room with a gay guy xD;

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    As I said, both possibilities are viable, I didn't say men were supposed to be gay, I said nature provided us with the means to live and experience the act fully if we turned out to be^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, being gay myself I obviously don't have any issues with it XD; Like other people have said, it isn't a choice. It's not like I woke up one day and just decided to be attracted to males, I've just been this way for as long as I can remember. So yeah, no problems with it.

Years
    Okay, for those saying that they wouldnt like it if a gay guy hit on you thats not right to be stand-offish. I mean, if girls are not crazy about you what makes you think we would be? Also, when you see a gay person alone all the time could you please at least talk with them? Suicide rates are high in the gay community these days simply because they are not accepted by the rest of the world.
    Actually, it is awkward, and if you were in our positions, you would most likely see it in the same way (Not everyone is like this, but most)
    [agelimit]13+
    Erm...Let's move on. So I understand that males are built to be gay, but what do you say to the people that say that you can do the same thing without a man to satisfy you?[/agelimit]
    What do you mean?
    Like basically someone telling a homosexual that it's better with the other side?
    That's obviously not going to work, as gay people I know don't find the other side sexually arousing, and I definitely don't like other males.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ...Why do people instantly assume that, just because someone's gay and of the same gender, that they'll hit on that person?

Dude, it's not like every chick you know hits on you, so what makes you assume that every gay guy you know will?

Personally, I don't fear being hit on by a guy. I'm not uh...into that sort of thing and yeah, it's kinda weird, but it's not something I'm worried about every time I'm in the same room with a gay guy xD;

Well said. I completely agree and I am very popular at school among guys and girls and there are only a few guys that resist me. If someone is likely to hit on someone, they would hit on me first. Its surprising how many guys ask you to do... things with them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back