• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Honchkrow or Staraptor

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    Same question in my head, lol.

I don't really know. Both Murkrow and Staraptor are in my team but Murkrow always gets owned. Meh.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I prefer Staraptor instead of Honchkrow because its more useful to me and I actually sometimes use it for my random pokemon battles.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    In my opinion Honchkrow is far more superior to Staraptor and it always has a place in any of my teams

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    Staraptor (and it's pre-evolutionary forms) never really stood out to me, but I really like Murkrow. Infact, it was my favorite Pokemon a few years ago.
    Honchkrow it is.

$

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2010
    Competitive wise Honchkrow outclasses it but staraptor is pretty kewl.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Honchrow reminds me of Zorro for some reason.

It's a hard decision but I think I would go with Honchrow over Staraptor even tho i have staraptor and not a honchrow. just because it a dual dark/flying and not just flying, but that's just me

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Staraptor no doubt, his bravebird, closecombat and battle cry are all badass and he is an exellelent, reliable pokemon.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I prefer Staraptor more because she, I had a female one in Platinum, and I bonded ever since I first caught it. :]

Kasiren

Gyarados Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    I'd have to say Starapter, but that's only because it's one of my best pokemon and I've become really close to it. I've had one in every time I've played Diamond and Platinum.

I've always liked the looks of Murkrow, though, I've just never really taken the time to train one and add it to my team.

Back