• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Honey tree pokemon

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
Years
  • Do you bother with catching them? I personally hate waiting five hours for a pokemon to show up. If I wait more than eight hours, a wurmple shows up. When I wait five hours, I have a better chance at catching better stuff like combee. I caught a female combee on my first try. But any way, I find it annoying. I'm currently trying to find a heracross or aipom so I can SR for a shiny.

Years
  • I have only managed to find male Combees and Wurmples.
    Hmm... maybe i should keep trying and eventually i will come across a shiny Heracross... I hope.

Years
  • I didnt realise you could alter which Pokemon you encounter by slathering the tree with loads of honey. Shows you how much i know about Pokemon

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I have only tried it once and my first try was Heracross ^^

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I didnt realise you could alter which Pokemon you encounter by slathering the tree with loads of honey. Shows you how much i know about Pokemon

lol but i am really aiming for a shiny aipom!!! Aipom is awsome! Or Combee! Vespiquen is unbeatable! Well, unless you got an awsome fire type....Like INFERNAPE!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I never get what I want on the Honey Trees so I always breed those pokemon

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • I couldn't be doing with all the waiting, I tried a couple times but always forgot that I'd put honey on a tree XD I just traded for the Pokemon at the GTS and then bred them.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • [S-HIGHLIGHT]I couldn't be doing with all the waiting, I tried a couple times but always forgot that I'd put honey on a tree XD[/S-HIGHLIGHT] I just traded for the Pokemon at the GTS and then bred them.

That's just like me! At the end of the day I think to myself "Did I put honey on a tree? ", then, whenI try looking for it, I had fergoten what tree it was on.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I only strive to get Heracross, everything else is useless to me.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • I have 1 Heracross spare if anyone wants one, I can breed more, unless you want to catch them yourselves, I know I can get like that with certain Pokemon ^_^

Back