• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hope Spriting Shop

LittleHope

Your Once Upon A Time.
Years
Trainer to be edited: Red (As in THE Red from Leaf Green)

Hair change: Black and spikey.

Clothing change: Could you get rid of his hat so you can see all his hair?

Who's Red?

Well, I Googled who's Red and it turns out he's the male main character of Leaf Green. And, uh, well, here it is! (I didn't know which Red, so I made two.)

redrequest.png

Yeah. I guess that's pretty much it.

well hope... im actually one that is against all pokemon games past gba, where hacks are concerned.. its just TOO overdone... and very few are any good... xD....

i guess i could always look up how the black animations work, but.... dont expect much, im working on hacking red version myself (if i can catch onto HOW to do it...) so i may be too busy. plus im already helping this one guy with sprites (eventually.. told him i just couldnt do it right now)....

I still can't think of a good request! Hm... any ideas?
I bet you can make that hack of yours. :>

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Haha thanx its awsome Btw can you animate OW to?? im sure you can but im just asking??

btw could you do another animation for me

okay well
Pokemon Form
Pokemon: well i would like a battle animation type plaese
Background Color: can you make like a forest background like the B/W style
Other Information: (How fast, etc.)well okay so could it be a gible and a buizel gible use flame thrower and buizel use watergun and like a explosion in the middle when they hit..

i know its a big thing but i would really aprciate it id you could do this for meh ? thanx

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017

Who's Red?

Well, I Googled who's Red and it turns out he's the male main character of Leaf Green. And, uh, well, here it is! (I didn't know which Red, so I made two.)

redrequest.png

Yeah. I guess that's pretty much it.

I still can't think of a good request! Hm... any ideas?
I bet you can make that hack of yours. :>

well, the problem is... hacking red/blue anymore is not easy. most people prefer newer, "Better" games, so there are very few tools floating around for first gen.

im trying to learn how to do it, but the only good (emphasis on ONLY) thread i could find is... complex. so... im having some problems, since i have very little free time.

btw, red was the original pokemon trainer, not just the one from leafgreen, as you put it. i cant believe how many people never played the first gen, yet still claim to be such a big pokemon fan.... lol no offence meant of course, but some of you are just such noobs :P (jk hope :) )

Back