• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horrible Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    Imakuni? said:
    it was my neighbor. he got my passwords, logged into my accounts, and pretended to be my dad. and me.
    Wow... you could sue him for this, you know, for computer hacking and impersonation.

Years
    eX.A.K.R. said:
    Wow... you could sue him for this, you know, for computer hacking and impersonation.
    he didnt hack me. i accidentally sold a harddrive that i didnt remove all my info from :(

Years
    Imakuni? said:
    he had a list of my passwords.
    Hmm, I don't need a list since I use tha same bloody password everywhere, except on forums modded by my friends where again I use a different password, but always tha same for all o' them.
    Lol, I've got one o' my friends' yahoo mail passwords -- it's "blizzard". Muahahahaha! Tch, it's phun readin' his mail when I'm bored. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back