• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horror movie club

sun_shine_002

drama queen
    Years
    Hey chunckymonkey my favorite horror film is...uhm...i don't know if there is a horror film i can call scarry...well not to me at least.But if I had to choose one it would most likely be...Scary movie 3....lol...I know I'm not that funny but i think that is funny.

chunckymonkey

homicidal maniac
    Years
    Scary movie was funny!!! but...uhhh i guess ur right about not man horror movies are "scary". some of the old horror movies were :dead:

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    I don't know if you could call this a horror movie... but my favorite one was Stigmata. Not really scary, but it really makes you think.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Ah, zombies; like "Army of Darkness". Though, that was more of a comedy than a horror :).

sun_shine_002

drama queen
    Years
    Chunky why did u have to bring up Darkness falls? UHM.....Sorry but the other people got me scared OK? Can u please never bring that up again? Dawn of the dead was good movie i can't wiat for it to come out on DVD.

Back