• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horror :o

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I got a good movie that isn't true to have the perfect fit for this, everybody should watch ''Paranormal Activity'' because if you watch it in the dark alone, you wouldn't go to sleep for days and once you go to sleep, all you would image in your mind is someone stalking you while you're laying in your bed.

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
    I am a scaredy cat. Even if something (ex. a horror movie, scary story) doesn't scare me immediately, I would still not be able to sleep.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm not one to jump at shadows, unless something is really there.

Though it does take me time to grow accustomed to a new place, I don't sleep well in places I'm not familiar with...because I'm sensitive to certain things. xD

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Scary stories and movies never seem to scare me. I mean, I'm a little jumpy when it comes to real life tricks, but I just don't scare easily otherwise. Now, certain images can haunt me, such as blood scenes and stuff, but that's pretty much from disgust, not terror. I find it fun to play along with scary stories and everything, because they can be pretty interesting, and possibly scary if I work my over-active imagination on purpose. : 3 I doubt there are many other people who get bored enough to try to scare themselves like I do. xD;

Back