• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Chrono- You need to buy a domain to get free hosting at Mihopa v.v;; That's a bit of a rip-off >>; [IMHO]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Then maybe they should change the index page >>; And does Mihopa require forum posting?

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    regardless, having to buy a domain is not a rip-off imho. domains are pretty darn cheap nowadays and you can get them through almost any provider and payment method. plus, domains are much more pleasant than your craptastic.freewebs.com or geocities.com/suckieblog.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Hmmm, hello CC...
    I am an admin at Mihopa...
    I have been searching google to see how well Mihopa was known, and what do you know? CC seems to be all over the net with Mihopa lol. Thanks.
    With Mihopa, you get unlimited space. Your domain is (yourname).mihopa.com, simply because we are not going to buy a domain. In time, Mihopa will be involved with ICANN, and will sell domain names for $5 a year. The owner of Mihopa is very generous, and just likes to give stuff away I guess. He is a very nice guy, and you will find that none of this is a scam. ;)

BTW, the requirement that you needed to buy a domain was only temporary. Mihopa went through this big move and it was just a mess, but that is a squared away now. You do need to post, but it isn't that much, and it is a very good deal. https://www.mihopa.com

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello

My name is Jade and I would like some of you to look for a decent host for me to use.

I have a website which will use normal HTML plus using the same host for the RMXP downloads, mostly my game.

Thank You.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    I NEED a new host.I mean really, on the Advanced Freewebs, i have 3 ACCOUNTS!So please, someone host me!

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    what do you need in terms of space bandwidth and databases? i might be able to host you in return for a simple text link back to my site.

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    send me a PM with a username, password, and subdomain you would like to use and i can get you started.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Mihopa can host people... https://www.mihopa.com
    Currently, ignore the web hosting page, and just post 30 times, then PM mhphs with your username, password, and subdomain (yoursite.mihopa.com). Our services are unlimited bandwidth, unlimited space, unlimited email accounts ([email protected]), unlimited subdomains (example.yoursite.mihopa.com), and unlimited MySQL databases. The web hosting page, on www.mihopa.com says different, so ignore it. lol

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    skds1433 said:
    Mihopa can host people... https://www.mihopa.com
    Currently, ignore the web hosting page, and just post 30 times, then PM mhphs with your username, password, and subdomain (yoursite.mihopa.com). Our services are unlimited bandwidth, unlimited space, unlimited email accounts ([email protected]), unlimited subdomains (example.yoursite.mihopa.com), and unlimited MySQL databases. The web hosting page, on www.mihopa.com says different, so ignore it. lol
    It's too good to be true. x_x *registers*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You just need to look at the TOS is all thought JA~

And Greg gave "Unlimited MySQL DB's" :P

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    -Latios- said:
    It's too good to be true. x_x *registers*
    That is why I like to call Mihopa the best. lol

Jedi_Amara said:
    "Unlimited" != unlimited. No such thing as a truly unlimited host.
    I meant to say unmetered, but alot of people do not know what unmetered is. Well basically, unmetered is where the host offer's "unlimited" space, bandwidth, databases, etc, but there is only so much the hard drive can take, that the server is on, so basically, you can use as much as you want, until the hard drive is full. lol Which, in that case we add more hard drives. ;)

Back