• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hot DAWG!

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    Inane question maybe, but I'm curious. What toppings do you like to put on your hot dog/wiener/sausage what have you?

Me, I'm a mustard-sauerkraut-onions kinda guy. That's not to say I'm not open to other combinations/toppings (almost everything tastes good on a hot dog to me except maybe mayonnaise), but that's my tried-and-true fave.

Vie

Years
    ehe. I don't eat hotdogs/sausages/whatever, but I eat EVERYTHING with chocolate ketchup. :D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I like to keep it simple with ketchup and some nice well cooked onions :P

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I stated in an MSN convo what I would put on my Hot dog/Weiner/Sausage but it's not really appropriate LOL
    I don't put nything on them. I only eat them if i really have to also

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hardly eat them but if I do then I only like ketchup on them.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    For ages it was just tomato sauce (ketchup). However, I have recently discovered mustard as well. :D

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    When I'm at home eating hot dogs, I usually put ketchup, mustard, and sometimes relish on it. When I'm out, I might get those really good tasting red onions put on it. xD;

Now, brats are a different story. I put grilled onions on them, and sometimes mustard too. Mmmm. <3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I put nothing. I can't stand eating hot dogs with ketchup or almost anything for that matter.

Just a plain hot dog for me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I just like ketchup with my hotdog ;3

I don't like mustard, or mixing sauces anyway .. so no mustard for me thanks~

Back