• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM Feb. 2011] Pokémon Grey [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    Pokemoncobalt.webs.com

Nice job man good mapping
    Check out my mod of ruby at Pokemoncobalt.webs.com

Years
  • hey i think your hack is great even i did not play t oh well i make a signature bar for my support credit me if you want h**p://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/halo_fan_333/PokemonGrey.png heres the link i just make it coz i cant post links so i make it like that ok thats all for now i wish you can finish your game and hey if u need a beta tester pm me :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Awesome, a new hack to test! Keep up the good work.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • wow !!! this is seriously something new. I love it, the screenies give it ! ! ! ! WONDER !!! good luck !!

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    After i finished the team rocket event and saved the guards, i can't get through the exit, is it supposed to be blocked?

astar_01

Creator of Pokémon Grey
    Years
  • After i finished the team rocket event and saved the guards, i can't get through the exit, is it supposed to be blocked?

That is the end of the Beta.

News:

To the fans of Pokémon Grey,

I'm sorry to announce I will no longer be working on Pokémon Grey. I have my final exams coming up in May/June, which will decide where I go to University and what my future will be. Due to these exams hanging over my head, I can no longer allow myself to be distracted by Pokémon Grey. I'm sorry, but it is for my own good at this point in time. I still love Rom Hacking so I hope to return at some point with Beta 2, but until then, I would like to leave by saying a big thank you to all those people that have helped me with this project, you know who you are.

Could a Moderator please lock this thread, thank you.

Astar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back