• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    looks like this is going to be a good hack, i was wondering though, will you include sinnoh pokemon ?
    and when will you release the game ? :P, or atleast a beta version

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    looks like this is going to be a good hack, i was wondering though, will you include sinnoh pokemon ?
    and when will you release the game ? :P, or atleast a beta version
    Good question, I am not going to include shinoh Pokemon. Sorry :(
    Honestly, i don't know how long it will take for a Beta. I am really busy with school work. The first Beta will most likely let you play until only the first gym. Just to give you guys a taste of what it will be like.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Update
    I got new tiles, and new sprites for the Hero. I will post new screen shots as soon as i finish inserting them :) LOL
    Update 2
    OK i am almost done inserting everything, i just need to decide what to put in and what not. Here are some updates screens. I updated them on the first page also. In addition, i deleted some outdated screens that don't even exist in the game anymore. Keep in mind that SOME of the screens on that first page my have updates tiles. But for the most part, they show the same thing as in the updates tiles.
    Gymoutside.png
    HILL.png
    houses-1.png

Update 3
    I got a new OW for the hero of the game. Here is a screen shot.
    PokemonEliteRemade.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I like the new OW sprite for the hero. Bro your getting much better at rom hacking :)
    I love the screen shots

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2009
    Kalimdor is not original. From World of warcraft man make up some new ****.

Back