• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HoTW 85] Pokemon Shadow Black

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
  • Hello there, You have a interesting storyline there. But the maps needs alot more works, i see alot of border errors and tile errors, And the tiles are so dark really hard to see the screens. But if you want me to, i can make the logo for the titlescreen of your hack.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Hello there, You have a interesting storyline there. But the maps needs alot more works, i see alot of border errors and tile errors, And the tiles are so dark really hard to see the screens. But if you want me to, i can make the logo for the titlescreen of your hack.
    border errors? tile errors? id be grateful if you point them out. as for the logo... i can make it, just that im waiting giradialkia to send me the stuff.
    or wait... can u make the logo? if yes, pls send!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Maybe I can help with the pointing out:
    [HoTW 85] Pokemon Shadow Black
    Look at the bottom with the route connections (You just need to got to Map Connections, and delete the one going down!

The trees at the far right have the wrong top, and as they are the border, that is a Border error.​

ME0W

Still busy working on my hack.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    That's a funny start! Hahahaha

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Hear is the logo :) Don't forget to credit me mister.
    umm... sorry aberecam, i most probably cant use your pic, coz giradialkia was making it (he's the one who made the title screen)
    he might not like it, if i use it. you see....

Anyways, i corrected the errors:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    thanks banjora! you deserve a place in the credits! :) (though i had added you earlier!) XD

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    im waiting for giradialkia, only them will i be able to map.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    oh! thanks both of you. im sure ill be able to live up to your expectations.

Back