• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HOTW #99] Pokémon Metallic Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    [HOTW #99] Pokémon Metallic Ice

Here you go DG!
    You should improve your mapping, though.

WOW! that looks astounding :D

As for the maps those are old screens maybe about 1 1/2 weeks old I remapped most of what you see there :/

RARE UPDATE, FOR CELEBRATION OF NEW REWARD OMG:
    Spoiler:

the rest is top notch secret,a dn no you don't get to know who the starters are cause I don't want you too :D
    I would say I've got about a good 35 mins of game play, if you go and explore every little thing it may take you 45, but then again it took me 35 olny cause I know what to do and how the maps are
    designed :P

Credits to: Kagex for the prof robert OW (not shown in any screenies yet)

and thanks again to H2O Turquoise
    for the awesome reward :)

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    No ones gonna spare me some comments :(
    Thats a shame...
    well here is another award made my Modiggo

and it's utterly awesome :D

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • I like the rewards and the updates. In the screen with the Cubone, right below the player it looks like a tile error. (Is it a cubone or marowak because to me it looks like a Marowak, but that could just be me.)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I like the rewards and the updates. In the screen with the Cubone, right below the player it looks like a tile error. (Is it a cubone or marowak because to me it looks like a Marowak, but that could just be me.)

It isn't a tile error, as the tiles are used correctly. However, it does look weird... It may be the tiles used...

Anyway, have I ever commented about this hack... Flaws:

The bit below the ladder with the mountain edges defy physics, technically.

Wrong Block used for border, as it looks incredibly weird.

Look carefully at the mountain edge to the South (some have grey overlap when it is meant to be brown). Also... Well, the South East has the wrong tiles at the mountain edge overlapping the wall. Also, border block would look weird in game. Best stick to the default ones.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I like the rewards and the updates. In the screen with the Cubone, right below the player it looks like a tile error. (Is it a cubone or marowak because to me it looks like a Marowak, but that could just be me.)

I don't think it looks like a marawak :/
    It's actually a default over world that came with the rom so...

It isn't a tile error, as the tiles are used correctly. However, it does look weird... It may be the tiles used...

Anyway, have I ever commented about this hack... Flaws:

The bit below the ladder with the mountain edges defy physics, technically.

Wrong Block used for border, as it looks incredibly weird.

Look carefully at the mountain edge to the South (some have grey overlap when it is meant to be brown). Also... Well, the South East has the wrong tiles at the mountain edge overlapping the wall. Also, border block would look weird in game. Best stick to the default ones.

Alright, I guess I'll fix those now.
    Thanks for comments :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    the rest is top notch secret,a dn no you don't get to know who the starters are cause I don't want you too :D
    I know what the starters are, unless you changed them since I beta tested. Oh, and just to let you know, I'm retiring from my beta tester
    position. Sorry...:(

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I know what the starters are, unless you changed them since I beta tested. Oh, and just to let you know, I'm retiring from my beta tester
    position. Sorry...:(

M'alright. Chrunch don't tell anyone :P
    However the beta is about 20 times better
    I feel compelled to release it today, don't quote me on this, I ussually lose my motivation really quickly XD

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Ok, I met another "I accidentally corrupted the rom problem", so here I am giving up cause I'm mad. If anyone wants make a new thread whatever, take teh beta and continue the project. You can play it I guess, but it'll only be average rather than outstanding :(
    I tried...sort of...I've fixed all the detected gliches in this beta, but it's not as long as the one I was working on :(
    Any how try it out.

*requests thread to be closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back