• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hours of playtime.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    435:35 plus the 118:24 on my stolen Diamond is 553:59 all-time.

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    My Adventure started on April 22, 2007.
    My first Hall of Fame entry occurred April 29th, 2007 (7 days later)
    I have currently amassed 379:50 hours of playtime on my pearl version.
    My pokedex is 395 seen, 332 obtained.
    I have used AR once (999 rare candies) to speed up IV breeding and EV training.
    That's about all the stats I have.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I have around 470:31 hours of playtime on my Diamond, and I've been playing since April 23, 2007. Lol, and you guys say you think you have no life. :P

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I only have 62 hours, which I thought was a lot, but apparently isn't. My low time is mainly because after about 50 hours I stopped playing until months later I realized that I should start playing this great game again.

Years
    My friend got his DS and Diamond like a month ago. I have 150 hours gameplay, started on my B'day, 26/3/08, he started sometime last month and he has 250 hours. He doesn't know when to stop. My pokedex is still bigger. w00t. so are my pokemon. lol.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    On Diamond I have 160-something hours, but it will increase by a lot when I train up my team to lvl 100 finally before I get a WiFi thingy. Although knowing how lazy I am, I bet i'll end up getting an AR and doing the rare candy cheat for the last 20 lvls. Then it will increase even more when I lvl up my Uber team...

And on LeafGreen I have exactly 5:47 because I just got that game today ^_^

And finally on Ruby I have 0:17 because I kept trying to soft reset to get a shiny starter, but I gave up pretty early on when I realized ditto breeding would be easier.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    I have like 260 on diamond. And thats not so much i think. I still have a life tho :P

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    I have clocked around 147 hours. iv breeding and ev training are the vein of competive play so i must supply it with fresh material or be weakned

beforehand i had over 6OO hours

dedication is the key to enormous ammounts of skill i suppose

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
    999:99! I HACKED! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Back