• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hours played?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Ho, ho! I've Played about 60 hours on Platinum, 45 0n Diamond, and those might be small to some- but about 200 on emerald and 100 on firered!

YEAH!

Draknir

The God of Fire
    Years
  • Last I checked, my pearl was at 705 hours exactly. Had this save file for almost three years now.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
  • Hmmm...
    Pearl: 300+ (Can't remember the exact number.) Can't remember exactly what I was doing for all those hours. O__o; Probably just running around and doing random things. That was before I got into competitive stuff and chaining.
    Platinum: 525 and some minutes. At least a quarter, maybe more, of that is chaining. Another quarter or more is battles. The rest is completing the game, getting 999 of every kind of Pokeball you can buy, along with 999 of every repel, raising things, getting a 497'd Pokedex, farming items underground, filling out my villa... Etc. I'd be very, very sad if this save file disappeared on me.
    Heart Gold: 64 and some minutes. Still working on completing Kanto. :3 After I finish the game, time will likely continue to grow a lot, as the new IV passing system seems very appealing to me.

- Tyros

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Only 110 hours on diamond, and I started the game on january 2008. I took several short breaks, and a looog break from this awesome game. Just discovered that giratina is on diamond... I seriously though it was only on plat... trying to catch it today

Nero_

Flygon Flock!~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    I recently restarted so i am only around 4 or 5. :P

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    In my old game I had a TON of hours... until I lost it :(.

I'm playing Diamond over and am currently at 11 hours after the 3rd gym leader.

Back