• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

House of Blood: A Mario Adventure

Rate My Comic (On a scale of 1 to 10)

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Don't be fooled by the title this is a comedic sprite comic.

Synopsis: Mario is ready to start yet another adventure, but Luigi is skeptical, but finally agrees. On their way they see a mysterious stranger who turns mario into a vampire! Luigi must help Mario get back to his normal state...all while trying not to get turned into one himslef.

Episode Archive

Episode 1 - The Adventure Begins
    Episode 2 - Kelly and Cravings

Last edited:
    Years
    Righto, I'd like to say one thing before I reveiw. Thank you lord for another Mario sprite comic on this board.

Now then, Mario and Luigi style is a very overused style. When I say that, I mean that M&L style is right up there with Pokemon Journy comics. As well, the setting for M&L:SS is the Bean-Bean Kingdom, another overused place. If you can work around these, this may be ok. Otherwise, it could end up another boring M&L comic.

Humor? lawl'd. Though if it wasn't for that last pannel, it would be thrown to the curb. Still, I congradulate you for it. A comic on PC that actually made me chuckle. Amazing.

One little comment on the bubbles. The text is all over the place. Might be the text your using. =P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Ok, I just updated the first episode after this review...tell me what you think bout the revisions...or if you are reading it for the first time, just tell me what you think of it...

//:Simple Eternity:\\

Water is Earth's True Bliss...
    Years
    I liked it more....before you revised it. I think that if you, the author, likes the way something is, then keep it that way. Don't change it for everyone else unless you really want to. Anyway, it's a nice revision, I just liked it better before.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I did like it before, but after reivised it I liked it alot better and that is why I kept it. Also after Daviku's post I realized the text did need to be neater.

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
    first time reader. funny funny. yep...POST MORE POST MORE!!!!! YAY!!! AWESOME! i think...Z...Z...z...z

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I wonder wjy sandslash man always posts z...z...z.. after everypost?

Oh well... the comic. I loved it, good use of subtle, out of M&L world Humour, and origional. Its true that the last panel made the comic, otherwise, it wouldn't of been good.

May i ask the font you are using?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    New episode!

Episode 2 - Kelly and Cravings...

House of Blood: A Mario Adventure

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Haha these are pretty good, can I use your banner to help support?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Heh heh. Good stuff here. A very fun read. The humor is subtle, yet amusing. I got a little confused on the placing of a few word bubbles, but other than that, no real complaints. I look forward to more eppies!! XD

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    HAHAHAHA!!!! I'm laughing at the use of Luigi with his Hammer up at the showdow type thing. FOr some reason thats hilarious...btw grammer error. Epi. 2 look where Luigi says "Mario you're awake" you made him say your instead of you're. JUst sayin' Btw the comic is awesome.

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
    WOW, LOL dude.this comic is gonna go far, i can feel it... unless everyone stops posting. really funny...Z...Z...z...z

Back