• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Houston, we have an ant problem. =x

Ants bugging you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Only once (which was at my old house). Several colonies of ants (I believe you call them colonies XD) snuck into our garrage.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    They are all over my apartment! They have been attacking my food, my living room, my body, everywhere! I just drop a bit of food on the floor, and in an hour or less, they come swarming all over the place!

Even worse, I can't use insecticide, as I fear contamination. When they swarm all over my food, my only hope is to throw the entire plate of food into the microwave and try to use the heat to kill them. T_T

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Right now our upstairs --surprise-- bathroom if full of ants. You should see how many there are crawling over the toilet seat! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    last year it was kinda bad...but this year there really wasn't any ants except for June ^0^

Back