• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you feeling right now?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    ok,this may be a bit long...I'm tired,unhappy,depressed,lazy,annoyed,agrivated,sore,sleepy,and bored..and I'm sure there are more emotions,but I'm just too tired to know the rest :P

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Scared half to death and blaming everyone and praying that I can still go on PC tomorrow. What else?
    And also..hoping my IRL crush will like me.

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    If your always depressed, there's a medicine called Prozac. I took it because my parents were divorced and they fought every single...day... :( Anyway that's why I was depressed.

Years
    I'm calm. Not extremely happy, not extremely sad. The day's been a good one. I'm also confused about my MSN, because it's doing funny things. I'm online but my friend says i'm not online o.o;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I feel bad because I'm getting sick. ;_; I managed to fend off my family's ailments for over a week, but I eventually succumbed and now I'm getting hit with everything all at once it seems. X___o;;

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Annoyed at myself :x Its 9 and I havent started any of my hw >>;;

ARGH fdfjfkdsfdkfhfkjfhdkfhdsfjksdhfdsk

And stressed =D

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Me? Well, right now I'm not feeling anything... Which is strange, 'cuz normally I feel alone or distant, or even sometimes dpressed... Is that good that I'm not feeling any sort of emotion right now? O.o'

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    ZOMG SM is on! anyways, yeah I know how ya feel on the HW thing. I am the same way. anyways, SPPf is down T_T so me is a little annoyed. and, yeah flkjhgajfkl;afhj;asdkljf;asdlfj;klasdghjjsdhajkdh!!!

Back