• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you going to spend your summer?

Years
    Working, drinking, seeing friend, seeing girlfriend, working and drinking. XD

Just enjoying myself really. I need to, as I am going into my final year of University, starting October, so need to knuckle down.

Stigmatic

The Unenlightened
    Years
    No life runescape, Modern Warfare 2, and go on epic Pokemon adventures!
    I'm going to become a pokemon master!

EDIT; WOOT My first post since joining. XD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Let's see...

• Continute working for like 20 hours a week in an awful job
    • Cottage on the lake (Wee! Boating!)
    • Modern Warfare 2
    • Sleeping
    • Concerts
    • Grad Parties (And lots of them =P)

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    So far it's been pretty laid back. But then I got a job. Boo. At least I get money.

In my free time I'm usually just relaxing at home in front of my computer or I'm with friends. I went to a free concert last night for Modest Mouse. There were apparently 40,000 people there. I'll be doing that every Thursday.

Years
    *sigh*

I'm going to spend mine working, just like I spend all my other times.

At least I have my weekends and my evenings to mess about on pokemon and other things, but my summer won't be different to my other times.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    The fun part of my summer is already over. I went to California for a bit over 3 weeks in June. Did some sightseeing and hanging out on the first 2 and went to a medical forum for the last 10 days. The 10 best days of my life.

Now all that's left is summer reading, summer math packets, ACT prep course, and driver's ed. Basketball and PS3 and forum lurking is my free time.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I can definitely say that, regardless of all the time I've wasted being lazy, this summer is probably one of the bests summers I have ever had! I went to Dale Hollow with a friend of mine a few weekends ago and FINALLY got tan! Now TOMORROW morning I'm leaving for a vacation to California to meet up with one of my 'closest' friends... that I met online over 5 years ago! It's going to be great, I hope. It's my FIRST time on a plane, too! So that's actually been the only thing I'm nervous about. Other than that... I'm actually happy for once! :)

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    Right now I'm taking summer classes to get some requirements out of the way. I hate sitting around doing absolutely nothing but during the summer it's nice to have a less strenuous course-load. I have job as well which is great because I need money during the semester XD. Unofficially, I have three sources of income if I include University surveys and Lockerz :P

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    Go online and do schoolwork. What I always do! Yay! XD

No, really. The internet keeps me from getting bored of this.

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
    Years
    I'm gonna spend my summer working 5 days a week :(.... Street Hockey,Baseball and of course video games when I have time. Probably some camping when I take my 2 weeks off in mid August :D

Years
    I'm going to try and get as much relaxing done as I can this month before I probably go job-hunting sometime in August-September. Until then I'll probably just be spending most of my free time on the computer, playing PS3, going outside when it isn't too hot, and SLEEPING.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Being as lazy as possible. Obviously the only TRUE way to spend a summer.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    At home getting over due work (by this I mean Neopets Stuff) done. I'd also be revising for Psychics and brushing up on my Espanol :)

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    Going to Bermuda spending time looking after my cousin. Visiting beaches, aquariums and lighthouses. Can't wait!!

Well, in two weeks I'm going to Europe, then I'm going to Spain. When I get back I want to catch up on my math studies. Thats about it.

Wow, I love Spain! Enjoy!!

At home getting over due work (by this I mean Neopets Stuff) done. I'd also be revising for Psychics and brushing up on my Espanol :)

Buena Suerte! Me gusta mucho el idioma Espanol!

*sigh*

I'm going to spend mine working, just like I spend all my other times.

Working? In England that's not an issue...there's no jobs available! :P

Get drunk and find yourself on the floor in the morning.

Yup! That's the plan!! ^_^

Last edited:
    Back