• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How can I activate the Mystery Gift with VIA FRIEND

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Do I need to be with him or can I just it from friends that are not with me?

Last edited:

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
    How? Do I need to be with him or can I just get it from friends that are not with me?

Upon selecting recive gift from friend, it says "ds wireless communucations will be launched" so they need to be near you.
    (Why do you need mystery gift anyway?)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Does anyone actually know how the gifts are transferred? This is something I've been wanting to know for a while now too.

Years
    Well, the person recieving just says "Recieve Gift" then selects "From Friend"

The person giving says "Check Card" and if it's one that can be sent to someone, the Wondercard will have the option that says "Share"

You select Share (almost typed "Cher" *shudder*) then it'll show a list of people trying to download it, and you select which ones can get the gift.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Ahh, I see. Do you know which gifts are give-able to others? I want to try this with my friend, but I don't thnk the Battle Revolution Electivire/ Pikachu are transferrable.

Years
    I don't think that there's any at the moment.

I found this out from a friend who was messing around with Pokesav and made a wonder card, then transferred it to my game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    What is a Wonder Card??????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
    Years
    It's a piece of Data sent by other games or the mystery gift machine that tells that you got the gift. If I remember correctly you can only have 3 at any given time.

To check it, in your startup menu (where you choose from Continue, New Game, or Mystery Gift), choose Mystery Gift. In the next menu, choose "Check Card".

Unless you've been to an event or mystery gifted with someone who was able to give away event whatnot, you won't be able to check this or anything because the option to look at something you don't have isn't there.

This photo kinda has some harsh language in it, so avert your eyes if you don't like that kind of stuff... it's the wondercard my friend made for me the other day then sent. It had a cherish ball attached, which I think I'm gonna keep just for the hell of it lol!

Spoiler:

It's actually pretty cool, seeing something that looks like that with my name on it..

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    Well, the person recieving just says "Recieve Gift" then selects "From Friend"

The person giving says "Check Card" and if it's one that can be sent to someone, the Wondercard will have the option that says "Share"

You select Share (almost typed "Cher" *shudder*) then it'll show a list of people trying to download it, and you select which ones can get the gift.

Can you get it from someone on Wi-fi? That would be really cool. :)

Years
    idk if you can do it over WFC, it'd be cool to try... although I think it just does it through the wireless Mystery Gift.

EDIT:: Nope, definitely only wireless friend to friend.

Back