• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map✓] How can I make sunny weather in Fire Red?

Bojan_Gaming

Pretty much mate
Years
  • I don't why, but advance maps doesn't give me the option to add sunny weather, or I can't see it. I can make rain weather and Sandstorms. Even rain weather with lighting. I don't know why. This is just stupid

SIlverstanfan04

A Pokenerd like no other
    Years
    • He/They
    • UK
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Sunny weather is the 2nd option "sunny weather with clouds in water" if its not there maybe you have an outdated A-map
    How can I make sunny weather in Fire Red?

Bojan_Gaming

Pretty much mate
    Years
  • Is just found it, and I am pissed that it is called that way. the option was (translated from my version of this, but this seemed to be named in different languegues too) "Underground Flickers" or "Underground blinks". This is just a stupid name and missleading. To the makers of Advance Maps, please just change name.

SIlverstanfan04

A Pokenerd like no other
    Years
    • He/They
    • UK
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Is just found it, and I am pissed that it is called that way. the option was (translated from my version of this, but this seemed to be named in different languegues too) "Underground Flickers" or "Underground blinks". This is just a stupid name and missleading. To the makers of Advance Maps, please just change name.

I just posted an updated version of the english translation which includes a boat load of missing names/functions including more accurate names. if you want it here's the link:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10563813#post10563813

Back