• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can somebody be so mean....

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
  • Well, after reading everyone's comments, I am sad to say I will do as you guys say and not involve myself with him.

It's gonna be hard, and it's already hard thinking about it.

I hope he changes his attitude one day, and maybe things can be normal again.

Thank you guys.

If you want him to change his attitude then don't avoid him :| That's because he was talking about you behind your back and he's a jerk. But with what you said, he had a reason... While what he did was stupid and mean, he felt that the reason was valid and that's all that counts in his head. Talk to him if you really want his attitude to change, ditch him if you don't care.

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    People are two faced, that's life.
    It's human nature, he probably said that because he wanted to make his other friends think of him as superior.
    Hell, I've done it, the point is he probably doesn't value you as much as you value him, so forget about him, he doesn't deserve your time.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    O.K, I just deadded him on FaceBook.

I tried talking to him but now he's staying a whole mile away from me.

He even looks at me like he doesn't remember me anymore...

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • O.K, I just deadded him on FaceBook.

I tried talking to him but now he's staying a whole mile away from me.

He even looks at me like he doesn't remember me anymore...

Someone probably instigated and said something that wasn't true and he decided to believe them before consulting you.

He's not a true friend if he'd believe them over you and not even talk to you about it.

Jeez, don't even lose sleep over this, he's the one who should be losing sleep once he realizes whatever happened didn't happen (Or was taken the wrong way)

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    >deadded

re·move
    /rɪˈmuv/ [ri-moov] verb, -moved, -mov·ing, noun, –verb (used with object)
    1. to move from a place or position; take away or off: to remove the napkins from the table.

What are you saying? Did I spell deadded wrong?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • What are you saying? Did I spell deadded wrong?

I think Audy's saying that "deadded" isn't a word, and that you mean "removed". Which is the case.

Other than that, I know how it feels, it's happened to me here on PC and irl.

Just ignore the person, and if they want to apologize, then let them, then decide whether it was an actual apology or a fake one.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    The only ting is, this guy was like my best friend, so it's really hard to ignore him.

But so far, I'm doing it. As much as it hurt to do so, I know it's the only way.

I'll try to keep on going, and mayb one day, things will work out.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • I'm sorry this happened to you =( I've dealt with this a lot, but all with the same person. He never talked bad about me, but he always seems to do something that hurts me. However, we eventually talk and clear it up.

My advice, don't give up on him. If you really, really, REALLY want to keep him as a friend, then you should try and talk to him face-to-face and figure it out. FaceBook, texting, phonecalls are crap in these situations because seeing the other person in front of you helps a lot more than anyone'd think. I really hope you two work it out. It's always sad when you lose a friend =(

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Spikey, I wish so much I could but everytime I try to talk to him, he walks away or ignores me.

I hate it when people want nothing to do with m without any reason.

Makes me feel like a mess up.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • You are NOT a mess-up! Don't EVER think that way about yourself! No one on Earth is a mess-up. Our actions and our words make up who we are, but ultimately, we're what we want to be. You're not a mess-up, and if you feel that way because of your best friend, then I'd like to backhand him myself and yell at him for making you feel like that.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I don't want to go into detail, but let's just say this guy who I thought was my friend just proved to me he wasn't.

He was one of my best friends and someone I could always talk to.

But now I feel like everything I do is pointless.

He told his friends I was a failure and I had no life.

And he never even tried telling me to my face, which hurts.

So far, the day's half over but I just to start everything over again.

What should I do, cuz I honestly don't know anymore.
    Hate to say it, but that's life. It doesn't matter who you associate with, or when you do it, or even why. At the end of the day, everyone can be an ass when they want to be, and every now and then, you're going to get backstabbed. It's happened to me on countless occasions, but I forgot about it and stopped dwelling in the past. Move on, find new friends and associate with them.

If this guy wants to be an absolute tool, then let him. It's his loss. You're being the bigger man by not making a big deal out of it.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I'm not being funny... but this happens every day, and to everyone too. People backstab people and thats life, and if having done to you puts you in such a bad state, then you need to sort yourself out, yeah?

And yes, this is coming from personal experiance. Ignore him back, don't confront him, don't let it annoy you, y'hear me? What I want you to do is go and hang out with someone else, but don't flat out ignore him, if he asks you something, casually reply, like you would do to a stranger ("Huh? Oh, yeah that's five I think") and he'll see that he hasn't bothered you half as much as he'd have liked to.

That's all I can say.

Back