• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can this be true?!?!?!?

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Pokemon movie 9 coming out in feburary
    I read this in a forum on tv.com
    There are many people going with and against it
    Can this be true???

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    WHAT?! Another pokemon movie?! :shocked: I'm a fan but isn't there enough of them.. gees :tired:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    WOW... i dunno if i can believe it either... the last one jsut barely came out. isn't that a little soon for another one already O.O
    ....but i did hear a rumor saying that there was going to be 10 movies before the end.... ya never know. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    WOW... i dunno if i can believe it either... the last one jsut barely came out. isn't that a little soon for another one already O.O
    ....but i did hear a rumor saying that there was going to be 10 movies before the end.... ya never know. :3

Naah, MUCH more than ten. They've got D/P's Shinou to go through still ("Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea Manaphy", the 9th movie, is still Advanced Generation), and that's at least 4-6 more movies, plus whatever else comes after that, so......look for at least around TWENTY.

And, on that note, no, the 9th movie coming out that soon is NOT so difficult to see (actually quite the opposite, since I think "Lucario & The Mystery of Mew" came out in Japan early this year...).

...Wait, that's for an AMERICAN release!?? Hmm...

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I am kinda shocked it is coming out that early to USA, but if that is proves correct then perhaps PUSA is speeding up the process (4Kids took their time ;3)

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    movie 10??
    amazing, must be releasing in japan like in 2 years??

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Indeed, the 4th Advanced Generation movie is about Manaphy. Even more disturbing news for you fans? There's a new movie coming for the Diamond & Pearl anime series (which, colloquially would be called "Movie 10").

Well, duh, and a Movie 11 and Movie 12 and Movie 13 and maybe even more than that...

The question is, when?

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    As long as they're equally nice to watch, I don't mind movies coming up so quickly. The more the merrier~~ I'd say yays~~ xD

Years
    I barely post here (I also forgot the name of my original account, lol), but anyways...I hope that they can get the original VAs to dub at least all of the movies, if not the rest of the episodes.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I barely post here (I also forgot the name of my original account, lol), but anyways...I hope that they can get the original VAs to dub at least all of the movies, if not the rest of the episodes.

I hope they do!! but I think chances are that they'll let the new VAs dub them though.. hmmms. =/

Years
    I don't mind Misty or Jesse's new VAs since they sound just kind of like an older version of the characters. Brock's is alright too. Max's is...okay, I suppose. I kind of like May's voice, but I prefer the original. The only thing that really bothers me is that Ash and Pro. Oak's VAs have no real character or personality whatsoever. Ash's VA sounds like they're just reading lines horribly and not even acting. IMHO, the new season will sound more like a bad fandub just like the Mastermind Of Mirage Pokemon. Speaking of which, the script/lines seem kind of fan-made in that special. LOL.

Last edited:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I don't mind Misty or Jesse's new VAs since they sound just kind of like an older version of the characters. Brock's is alright too. Max's is...okay, I suppose. I kind of like May's voice, but I prefer the original. The only thing that really bothers me is that Ash and Pro. Oak's VAs have no real character or personality whatsoever. Ash's VA sounds like they're just reading lines horribly and not even acting. IMHO, the new season will sound more like a bad fandub just like the Mastermind Of Mirage Pokemon. Speaking of which, the script/lines seem kind of fan-made in that special. LOL.

Hey, I totally agree with you. I love Eric Stuart's voice, but I suppose the new Brock's VA didn't do him shame or anything.. But yeah, me too, the voice that's bugging me most would be Ash's new VA too.. It sounds just.... so not Ash anymore.. :<

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well, duh, and a Movie 11 and Movie 12 and Movie 13 and maybe even more than that...

The question is, when?
    2008, 2009, 2010.

Damn...remember when 2010 used to sound way into the future?

As for the new VAs, I doubt we'll be seeing them on Pokemon anytime soon. Even after the whole "one year" thing dies out, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to work with Nintendo after everything that's happened.

Back