• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"How can you like THAT Pokémon??"

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    I dunno, ive always liked Metagross, also Munchlax is well better than Snorlax.Hell, I like it so much I picked it as my partner in Ramger 2 and kept it all the way through:)

Years
    One of the less popular Pokémon on Nen's favorite list is Claydol. Most people find it creepy, with all those eyes staring at you, but it's really a neat Pokémon. I especially love its color scheme. x3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    glaceon is underrated, she is cool
    I didn't knew that Glaceon is not liked by others.

I'd have to say Aron + evos would be the group of pokemon I like that most people are either indifferent to, or don't like.

I find it incredibly useful that Aggron can learn surf, not to mention it just has a good move-pool in general, and I find Aron to be extremely cute.

I like Aggron too. He's a cool poke. Dunno about aron being cute though!

Back