• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did Darkai come back to life??????

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
  • One of two things, Darkrai is a GHOST i thought ghosts couldn't die, and do you think that they would kill someone/something in a young childrens show, they wouldn't know how to take it.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    yeah, half of u ppl. think darkrai is ghost. the name itself "dark"rai!
    and u think ghosts are immortal?

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • "he didn't die in the first place
    alamos town was TELEPORTED to the dimension of space sooo...... darkrai was too
    alamos comes back..... so does darkrai"

Darkraid did die, just not in a violent way. The town being "teported" to "another dimension" was a way to indirectly refer to death.

In DBZ, the first part of the dub had people going "to another dimension" instead of being killed. Those were dub edits since kids shows can't have words like "death".

"now what is "shadow realm"?"

The shadow realm was an dub edit for dying. In Yugioh, if you lose a shadow duel, you die.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Since this counts as a spoiler, I will put my post in a spoiler code.

Spoiler:

Aqua_vaporeon

ur mind just got blown sucka!
    Years
  • Because the town gets transported to another dimention by palkia, the towns walls cant hold the force of the new dimention and so the town starts "shrinking" dialga and palkia are obviously immune to this effect and so they continue battling. The town gets too small and half of the towers are gone so theres hardly any room for Darkrai to battle Dialga and Palkia so he perishes too. But when Dawn and Ash play "Oracion" a song which calms all pokemon Dialga and palkia obviously stop fighting. Ash purswades Palkia to bring the town and all its pokemon back to the way it was, Palkia does so and obviously darkrai comes back "to life". Technicly he doesnt die, he's swallowed up by the shrinking town and so obviously because Palkia brung the town back, Darkrai comes back too. =]

-Pokemon movie 10's number one fan at your service!

Back