• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did this happen

Pokepapi

Some guy :]
Years
  • Umm i had a pkrs Japanese chimchar and i tried to do the cloning glitch(GTS) on my own pokemon and then suddenly all my pokemon party are pkrs D: i didnt try to do it and i swear i didnt hax :[ why did it happen

Pokepapi

Years
  • Umm no i took it out of the daycare center then tried to clone a shaymin, didn't work :/, but yea like when i started it up again i looked at my party and suddenly pkrs BTw this isnt a glitch then? and what is this pkrs

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Not level up faster, but doubles the EVs gained. If you don't know what EVs are, it basically increases stats faster.

And no, not a glitch. It's been around since GSC and it's very rare and good.

Pokepapi

Years
  • Wow you guys are so nice(taking the time to explain it to me :D) Thx for your help :D!

(You may now close this thread and ty again)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Hey, remember to store those Pokérused Pokémon in the pc till you ev train them!

Back