• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did u feel when u defeated the elite 4 and the champion?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    how happy were u? what was it something very common? Post your comments!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    unsatisfied...the Sinnoh E4 are complete jokes. >_>

Divine~Deoxys

i was like....christ, these pokes hardly work in-game!!!i've wasted so much time reaising naff pokemon!!

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I had felt much more accomplished in earlier games, to be honest, but I was still fairly happy...though, if I remember correctly, when I beat the Elite Four in Pearl, I was in my Chemistry class and had to contain my self-satisfaction.

Zodiac Realm

I'm a Negative Creep~
    Years
    im stuck on the elite4 ...iv never beaten them but i am close so when i do win them i probably be jumping up and down with excitment!

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Relieved. I hadn't saved the game since Victory Road, so if I'd lost the battle with Cynthia I would have had to trudge all the way back there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    My first time I freaked out. It's still cause for celebration even though I've done it dozens of times before, but in Sinnoh and Johto I always know there will be things to do after the elite 4.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    Well the first time I beat it my pokemon were completely underleveled. I only had my Gyarados left, and he had red HP. Basically, I won because of luck and I was pretty happy. However, not that I have gone through so many times, I don't really care. :\

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I was just happy that I was done with the main storyline and I could do whatever I wanted next. I wasnt exactly proud of beating the elite 4 though.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    I wasnt happy it was the the "Beat us up 4" besides I had Shiny EV'd Lv.100 Rampardos,Salamance and Rayquaza but Rayquaza was Lv.92 not EV'd but it was like 5 minutes. The Johto elite 4 (Remember I was like 4 or 5 back then) was the one that got me excited that dumb dragonite lance had I could never win then one day .... Daa da dannanana dannanana naaaaa WOOOOOOOO

Years
    I was so happy because then it meant it was time for me to gett started on all the ev training for the wifi battles and getting teams worked up

Back