• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Did you Find PC?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The first time, I found it through... possibly PPN or The UD. *honestly can't remember that far back* XD

The second time, I searched it up because Cas kept talking about it. =x I saw it was the same board I'd joined a few months ago, so I joined again. ^_^

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Moonlight Dreams told me...accidently registered and had no choice but to stay..simple as that.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Triumphant Chaos? You haven't been here in a while? I think? Erica give you a reason to show up again?

Anyway...I was at another forum, but I was getting bored and annoyed. Erica (Lightning) would talk about PC. So, in search of a new better forum (and to spend more time with Erica...) I joined.

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    ELiana, she's the one who intraduced me to the internet world XD as well as forums and things XD she suggested it and so i just decided to take a peek and i got addicted XD

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    I searched,trought google,ofcourse,for Pokemon manga scans,and the third thing was this,and the fourth,then I saw a game Pokemon of the wood,made by DMMP,and he needed a title screen,I made it,but then forgot the link to his site,so I joined here so i could ask,and stayed,because here is soo cool...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My brother told me about this website. xD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I was brought to this site by a friend who recommended it to me. ^^ Ever since she asked me to come back in August, I've been here since then. I have to say, I enjoy this forum much more than my old Pokemon forum I used to go to.

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I found it on Simone's forum (Pokemon World), and I found Pokemon World from FT on Serebii, so I guess it's all down to him. I joind before the influx of Serebii peeps . I joined, thought I would be arrested for being involved with #free_pokemon, then I came back after SPP's n00b invasion and have stayed ever since. ^_^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm...Well, I did a search on google for anything about Pokemon. And then BAM! PC was staring me in the face XD

Back