• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you meet?

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Okay, this is basically for all of you out there with a boyfriend/girlfriend. The question is, how did you and your significant other meet?

I met mine right here on PC. Master and I have met a few times IRL now, and he is the most amazing person I've ever met. The first time we actually met physically, I knew we'd be together forever. Nothing will ever tear us apart. I love him more than I could ever imagine, and the time and distance apart will not deter me from being with him.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    well,...I dumped her now,....but I had a girlfriend.I talked to her and flirted with her because she was really cute....girls aren't really stuck up towards me 90% of the time,but she really was towards my friends...and when it was just me and her,...she's just always so....pirky and happy....ugh..I can't stand that in a girl....

so I'm still looking for a girl that instead of her drooling over me,me drooling over her,and has the ability to play hard to get very well,and....you know,just a girl that has the ability to pay no attention to my good looks.....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Me? I met the one I love at night, on a beach, with a cresant moon hanging in the sky. He was pushed into the water by friends, who ran away and let him freeze. I gave him my jacket, and he said I looked familar. I couldn't say the same because the only light was from the moon and stars. I had to leave, and left him with my jacket.

Turns out, he went to my school, we even had a class together.

Then, he died... His last words were "I'll love you forever, my moon." and died in my arms....

Years
    I met my boyfriend at school. Boring huh? It was thanks to my friends though, that we started going out! That was over two years ago, and we're stilll happy :)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I met the most amazing person back in March ^_^;

It all started when I was pretty much the shy and ignored person at school...
    A few days after my birthday he had left for vacation and when he came back though,for a late Valentine's day pressy,he gave a me a bag of M'nM's x3 It was so sweet x3 We've been very good friends since than <3

We aren't going out yet,only cause my parents say I cannot date till I am at least 13..which is next year ^_^ That is why I am simply excited to see him once again in September <3 [although we do talk via AIM ;D]

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    we met @ serebii,i got banned,i figured out 4 ways to come back,we came here b4 i got banned again.
    that was a month ago,now im paired.
    im only 10,and i think im dateing. 0_o

Last edited:

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    I take this is out of PC.
    I just have loads of friends which are girls and I'm mostly just friend with them.
    Although I cant be bothered for one till Im 16 I'm too lazy.

But if your talking about PC how I got paired.
    Well we just friends and were PMing eachother n stuff XD.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I met my (ex) girlfriend at school...you can never pick your classmates. So yeah, I ended up in a Year 8 class even though I'm a Year 7...so yeah. I pretty much liked my ex when I saw her, she never knew until the second term in this random truth or dare game where this guy asked me my top 3 girls, both Y7 and Y8. So I had to say her name...and I was dared to ask that girl to dance in the school dance...and I did. And everything else that happened was weird, but kinda cool. I won't post it here since that would be offtopic so drop me a PM if you're interested (which I doubt you are).

So yeah, I met my (ex) GF at school. We broke up last week....

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    That's some heavy stuff up there in post #1. I always kind of chuckle to myself when I hear teens talking about how they will be with their current love forever. Sometimes I think people can be naive to the fact that there is so much life left to live, so many people out there in the world to meet, and so many chances for young relationships to go sour. Then again...I've never had the feeling that I've met the love of my life, so what do I know. I suppose it's just a gut feeling, but still. Ehh...if you think you've found your soul mate at a young age, more power to you I guess. XD

Anywho...I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. I guess I've met most of my past girlfriends through friends introducing us, though. =I

Back