• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do I check stats?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I'm sorry, I know I should post this in the quick help, but no one has answered and it's been three days. I just want to know how to check my pokemon's stats WITHOUT leveling or trading them. It was easy on the other games, but I just can't find how to check the stats now

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I really hope this is a joke. But if not I'll answer and know this will be shut soon.

Y button then go to pokemon or just click pokemon on your touch screen.

Press A on the pokemon, and push summary.

Done.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    by "Stats" do you mean Ivs or do you mean actual stats like going to the pokemon screen and pushing over > ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    No Im serious, I just did that, I know you go to summary and all, but the stats aren't there. Nothing but the moves and where caught at. I got the game at gamestop and I don't hack or anything. I thought it was weird that they didn't show stats, but it might just be my game because it doesn't show up. And I mean the normal stats, not IV's, don't you need an AR to check those?

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    No Im serious, I just did that, I know you go to summary and all, but the stats aren't there. Nothing but the moves and where caught at. I got the game at gamestop and I don't hack or anything. I thought it was weird that they didn't show stats, but it might just be my game because it doesn't show up. And I mean the normal stats, not IV's, don't you need an AR to check those?

The stats appear on the top screen of the second page of your pokemons summary.. its above its moves...

You can check iv's with a IV calculator.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I guess it was just a glitch, my top screen was blank when I went to the summary, but I restarted and went back to summary.. ta-da.. the stats showed up, and the other things on the top screen.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    ...okay. Next time if it's something this simple please use the help thread.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back