• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do I donate without my parents finding out?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I do agree with everyone else, that they should know or don't donate.

But I do believe you can mail money, you know, through the mail. Might not be true. But still, let your parents know.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    As the title states how do i donate money without my parents finding out? I want to but my parents won't let me. Is there a way?
    Honestly, if your parents don't want you to, then don't go behind their backs and do it. You don't have to get everything that you want. They said no, so leave it at that and be a good boy,'cuz if your not Santa won't bring you presents. Just don't do it.

P.S. Santa will also not bring you presents because he used his funds donating to an internet website.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I don't approve of sending your parents money, however, what you could do if you're making money via work at like sixteen, and get an envelope, send the money in a birthday card to be conspicuous. And if anyone opens it, it will look like you're sending a birthday card.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    ^ Did you even read this?

He's not sending his money to his parents.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I think he was trying to say that money that you earned yourself and didn't belong to your parents, not sending the parents money.

Oops... that guy's grammar threw me off.

Back