• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Do I Get a picture on my signature?

Years
    How Do I get a picture on my profile?(like the one my avatar is.)
    If you answre me I will give you rep. so pleeease help!
    If you help you will be forever thought of!

:snea: :snea: :snea: :snea: :snea: :snea: :snea: :snea: :snea: :snea: :snea: :snea:

manectric_chief

YO SOY PAMELA ELE!! O.O!
    Years
    in any random image in the net, right click it to select properties, copy and paste the imabe URL, and put it inside an image code provided in the edit signature space with the insert image icon

Inugami

Years
    go on here or here the left is photobucket the right is image shack host it go on edit signature and do like this
    How Do I Get a picture on my signature?
    yes like pika2000 said

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    manectric_chief said:
    in any random image in the net, right click it to select properties, copy and paste the imabe URL, and put it inside an image code provided in the edit signature space with the insert image icon
    Bad idea because it sucks bandwidth from other sites. Uploading it to a site such as imageshack or photobucket is much better, simply because you're not stealing bandwidth.

Back