• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] How do I make alternate forms appear in the wild?

AwesomeJr44

Lechonker
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    I'm trying to make my regional variant for Swablu appear in tall grass, but there doesn't seem to be a way to make it so form 1 (the variant) of Swablu is used instead of the normal 'form 0' Swablu. Is there a place in the encounters PBS or elsewhere that I can specify which form to use?

I suppose I could make the variant the default form and label standard Swablu as form 1, but I'm curious if there's a way to do this without swapping the default form as that would make finding wild standard Swablu impossible (which I might want to do in the future).

AwesomeJr44

Lechonker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Ah, I've been meaning to switch over to v18, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I suppose this is a good reason to get to it then!

Back