• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do i play gba roms on my psp v4.05

-BlackShadow-

Shadow King
Years
  • i downloaded gpsp from another site it had all the bios needed to run it but, when ever i started it it said "The game could not be started(8002014C)". Help would be greatly appreciated. Do i need to downgrade to v1.5 and if so how? Or is there another emulator i can download if so where? Please Help.

Years
  • i downloaded gpsp from another site it had all the bios needed to run it but, when ever i started it it said "The game could not be started(8002014C)". Help would be greatly appreciated. Do i need to downgrade to v1.5 and if so how? Or is there another emulator i can download if so where? Please Help.
    *Cough*Theres a tut on this in my sig*Cough*
    yes, you need to downgrade

nerDE

Proud Owner of a Magikarp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2017
    I think in order to run roms on a psp you need to downgrade it to like version 1.5 to 2.2....Im honestly not sure.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • You know, You really should just Downgrade to 3.71 m33 and NEVER touch it again or you'll simply regret it. EVERY PSP hack supports 3.71 m33 but not 3.71 mm3-4+. Only some of them works. And you can find more information for your problems easily because most of them are mostly from 1.5 to 3.71. 3.71 m33 is the best Firmware.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you downgrade to 3.71 m33-2 or m33-4.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • You know, You really should just Downgrade to 3.71 m33 and NEVER touch it again or you'll simply regret it. EVERY PSP hack supports 3.71 m33 but not 3.71 mm3-4+. Only some of them works. And you can find more information for your problems easily because most of them are mostly from 1.5 to 3.71. 3.71 m33 is the best Firmware.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you downgrade to 3.71 m33-2 or m33-4.

Definately, I upgraded to 4.01M33 and have regretted it since. ISOs that used to work for me no longer run, and it's a right pain in the neck. I am hoping that with the release of firmware 5.0 today, DAX will release a custom version that fixes whatever the hell is wrong with mine!:cheeky:

Years
  • Definately, I upgraded to 4.01M33 and have regretted it since. ISOs that used to work for me no longer run, and it's a right pain in the neck. I am hoping that with the release of firmware 5.0 today, DAX will release a custom version that fixes whatever the hell is wrong with mine!:cheeky:
    He already dumped the 5.00 psar(The day it came out), expect 5.00 m33 soon.

There hasn't been any problems with my ISO's in 4.01 M33-2.
    Are you using the m33-driver?

Back