• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: How do I put a video on my profile?

Years
  • Just now, I've just tried to put a video on my profile. No luck, It seems
    the box for the Embidded code is only accepting about 9 characters..

Why?

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
  • You only have to put the end code from the /v...

So if you want to put the video:
    PHP:
    <object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/l2iaK_Aq0Ps&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/l2iaK_Aq0Ps&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object></embed></object>
    you only put in the box: v/l2iaK_Aq0Ps

Last edited by a moderator:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • there.. fixed that for you.

if you have a playlist player set up on YouTube, you can link to that as well.. use the same part or type of code, except replace the v/ with a p/

hope this helps.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
  • Thanks Rukario, yeah the code is fixed now.

By the way, has the /p code been put in the FAQ or at least a description could be added in the change Youtube video option.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • the box for the Embidded code is only accepting about 9 characters..

Why?

It's to stop people from putting the autoplay coding at the end of the youtube code, since autoplay is against the rules now, because some people may have slow internet and having autoplay can lag them.

Plus autoplay is rather annoying itself.

Back