• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] How do I temporarily disable the ME that plays after a trainer battle?

AwesomeJr44

Lechonker
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    In a particular area in the game, I have the trainer types for the area's battle music set to be the same as the area's music so that the same track will continue to play into the battle. However, upon beating a trainer, the game plays the 'Battle victory trainer' ME and forces the music to restart after leaving the battle. Is there a way to prevent this from happening temporarily with a script or event switch that would allow the music to play through the victory screens? I'm on Essentials version 17 if it matters. (it probably does)

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Someone else can come up with a better solution than mine
    Code:
    $PokemonGlobal.nextBattleME = ""
    You can try using the Script event command and put the line above before the battles in the trainers' events to silence their MEs.

Back