• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I use HG/SS OW sprites in Pokemon Essentials?

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
So I'm new to Pokemon Essentials and I've been messing around with it and can't seem to find any resources that are big enough to match the sprites that came in the Pokemon Essentials pack. What is the best course of action? Can I just lower the resolution of the screen so the other sprites ripped from ROMs will look normal in PE? Is there a way to increase the size of the sprites without killing the quality or making a completely new set? Are there existing packs available that have OW sprites that are large enough?

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
Thank you! I have been looking for this for several days now and came up short. I really appreciate it!

Faore

:D
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Can you re-upload that? When I click the link, I get stuck on the adfly page :/

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Can you re-upload that? When I click the link, I get stuck on the adfly page :/

on the adfly page, there should be a button on the top right which says 'Skip AD' click, and the download starts.

Back