• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen how do u give friends event things

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    like for instance how would i give my friend the secret key, because it does say u can recieve through a friend.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    You cannot Give anyone the secret Key. You must have your own game and DS to download it to yourself only. You may trade the pokemon through wi-fi with your friend, but that would be all.

Years
    You may only trade the Pokemon,and you recieve the item through the Wi-Fi event in your Wi-fi Connections in the beginning of the screen. Of course,the Secret Key is untradable since it's a Key Item,it's untradable in any way and can be only gotten through the Wi-Fi event or by cheating(don't cheat).

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
    There is a way. You mix records and use the Mystery Gift option. That is how I gave my friend the Member Card and Oak's Letter.

Really? I need to try that. Anyway, the distributable secret key was only given away once in Japan. It was the first platinum event. And what I mean by this is that once you got the secret key, you could send it out to five friends, and then they could presumably give it to 5 friends. But i gotta try the record mixing thing 'cause i wasn't sure if that worked.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    As far as I know there really isnt a way to give your friends event items. There might be a way though but I havent really found that out yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back