• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do u tell if a girl likes you?

Aquerex

A New Beggining
Years
  • Wait what's the situation? Erm.. if he asks her then if she's truly his friends, and she doesn't feel the same way, she wouldn't be phased by it. She'd just say,

Gal: "Oh... alright. I'm sorry but I don't...
    Guy: "No no, I thought you did and I just wanted to give it a try."
    Gal: "Oh, I'm sorry. I think it's only best were just friends...
    Guy: "Yeah, yeah me too. :)""
    Gal: "Oh my daiz, did you see Glee last night!"

And they're back to normal :D

I like this strategy the best =D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • You know there's something goin' on when, after a fight, the reaction is huge. Either they hate you for life or they're back to normal after five minutes.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    i tell her
    why are you like me.
    I certainly hope that's not how you approach her. :|
    If I was a girl and you asked me something like that, I'd probably laugh in your face; sorry. :(

Anyway, the best way to know is to ask. There's no sure-fire way of knowing unless she directly tells your friend. They can act cute together all they want, but sometimes one person is oblivious to the feelings of another when it comes to starting a relationship. Everyone else can probably see there's something between them, but the two involved (or at least one of them) doesn't have a clue what's going on... in the majority of the case. Usually they think they're just being nice unless they're flirting hardcore.

I say, to test the waters, break the touch barrier. And don't do so by telling your friend to touch her inappropriately, but have him take the opportunity to touch her. And not in a creepy way either. Read this for better understanding. Usually I wouldn't link articles like this, but this one is a nice one and is very accurate.

ReachForTheMoon

Immortal Smoke
    Years
  • If you're long time friends, it can actually be a bit more awkward, but it still shouldn't be a problem if you ask properly and handle it properly.

Otherwise, the best way to find out is to just ask. If a girl flips out over you asking her out to lunch or something and thinks you've "ruined their friendship" well, they're dumb and you probably don't want to bother being friends with them anyway.

That's about it.

Back