• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Do You Deal With Teasing?

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011

Call it innate aggression or whatever, but I do not take taunting lightly. I don't get taunted frequently, except by some of my more annoying friends. Even then, I guess the best way to categorize my response to taunting is... massive retaliation.

Years
    Have you ever been teased before? Yep
    When was the last time you were teased, and by whom? Upperclassmen
    How do you deal with teasing? Ignoring them (worst method, but whatever)
    I'm only confident around my friends, so I don't have the balls to tell them to screw off.

Last edited:

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    Have you ever been teased before?
    Of course. Sometimes in a friendly way, and sometimes in a mean way.

When was the last time you were teased, and by whom?
    I can't seem to remember. :<

How do you deal with teasing?
    If people are doing it for fun, and in a friendly way, well I either respond by teasing them myself, or usually just laughing, or whatever reaction you could label as "gentle".
    On the other hand, if they are doing it in order to be mean/insult me, at first I ignore them. Although it depends on what they said. If it's something I know I can deal with easily, having good arguments, then I just "shout" back at them. If I find it useless to actually respond, I won't and will just ignore them. Would they keep teasing me again and again, I'd certainly react by getting angry...but I'd still try to avoid physical violence.

Back