• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] How do you expand Team Size from 6 to 12, letting the player and every trainer use 12 pokemon per battle in their parties?

Years
    6 is a really limiting number of Pokemon to carry when there are more types to counter than team slots to fill. How do I expand the global pokemon team size limit from 6 to 12, and improve the PC Box Screen and Pokemon Screen (the menu labelled Pokemon in the start menu that's also used for switching pokemon mid-battle) so it shows all 12 slots?

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
    I'm in the process of upgrading my PartyPlus script to allow for 12 pokemon. once it's done I'll like it to you

Years
    Thank you!

Will it be Scale-able to allow more pokemon with multiple rows and columns, so there could be team of 30 Pokemon, and the script would have the pokemon arranged in three columns ten pokemon tall?

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
    due to the only limit of this script being essentials default resolution some permutations of team amounts won't be included in the script. there are 24 allowed permutations in the script, those being as followed:
    do with that info what you will

Back