• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How do you get to all the other islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Ok so i am playing Pokemon Emerald and am done with the elite 4 got the national dex registerd at the battle frontier.I have a few questions.

1.I want to know how to get the tickets to go get all the legendaries.

2.Also How do i trade my cyndaquill from sapphire to emerald now.

3.Can you not use the wireless link up with Sapphire and Emerald or is it only for Emerald and FR and LG.So would i have to use a Link Cabe cause i dont think i have one any more.

4.I have this cord for the gamecube that connect to my Advance to where i can play the games on my tv can i not trade with that cord or is it just to connect to the tv pretty much.

Please someone help thanks.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    1) Dont know...tickets for legendaries?
    2) Use the cable :)
    3)CABLE:
    Ruby---Sapphire
    Emerald --Ruby
    Emerald--Sapphire
    LeafGreen--Sapphire
    LeafGreen--Ruby
    LeafGreen--Emerald
    FireRed---Sapphire
    FireRed--Ruby
    FireRead--Emerald
    WIRELESS:
    FireRed--LeafGreen
    Firered--Emerald
    LeafGreen--Emerald

Think this is correct, look in your Instruction Mannual you got when you bought Emerald im positive it tells you in there somewhere :)

4) Not sure, i thought that it was a device you plug onto the bottem of the GC no something you plug in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Hey thanks i just dont have a Link cable and am unable to go anywhere at this moment so what i think ill do is find a ditto and mate it with all the pokemon i want babys of and and transfer them from FR to Emerald that sounds good.

But id still like to know how to get to the following islands.
    1.Faraway Island
    2.Navel Rock
    3.Birth Island
    4.Marine Cave
    5.Terra Cave
    6.Atisian Cave
    7.Mirage Tower

Those are the places i dont know how to get too.Please help.If Possiable.

Years
    1. You need a ticket to get to Faraway island, this is where mew is. I dont know where or how to get this ticket.
    2. This island is between Mystery island 4 and 5 but you again, need a ticket for this island where you can catch ho-oh and lugia.
    3.This island has nothing except a puzzle, what u have to do is move the triangle around unitl it turns red, this has to be done quickly or it will restart when it goes red the ground with shake and a Deoxys apears.
    4.Marine Cave us a cave found underwater after beating the Elite Four. Its on routes 105, 125, 127 or 129. You need to go to the weather ccenter and he'll tell you where it is. however if u take to long in finding it it willl move this is where you capture Kyogre.
    5.Terra cave is a cave found by the shore after defeating the elite 4 it is on routes 105, 125, 127, 129 go to the weather guy again.
    6. never heard of this cave
    7. Mirage tower is in the desert which has two fossils at the top of it. it will only appear after talking to the Ruin Manaic in FALLARBOR TOWN go back to desert and it will be there TAKE YOUYR MACH BIKE as you need to go over cracked flooring, take one and only one fossile then the tower will dissapear forever.

Hope ive helped :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Yea you have though i still need to know how to get those darn tickets lol surley nintendo events but who knows ok one more thing Where is the desert underpass or w/e i cant seem to find it.I dont have a emerald Guid so this sucks lol.thanks though

Years
    Ok, the desert underpass is situated in route 115 left of FALLABOR after you have neaten the Elite 4 here is where the other fossil is.
    Wild pokemon found here are:
    Ditto - common
    Whismur - uncommon
    Loudred - uncommon

The tickets are given from events :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    I looked on rt.115 i didnt see anything i dont know exactly what im even looking for lol i just need a ditto thats why im looking its taking me 4-ever to look for one in LG

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Ok Nm I Think I Found It Though Its On Route 114 I Think.thanks Alot Ill Let You Know If I Need Anything Else.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    I was looking for the deasert underpass or w/e for a ditto but i found it and a ditto lol.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    First off, this entire thread should have been asked in the Simple Questions thread. Now you are asking questions not even relevant to the original topic. That question should be asked in the Simple Question thread of the FRLG section. I would expect that a Mod will close this thread once they get to it.

Anyways, there are TWO Daycare Centers in FRLG. The one you are wanting, I assume it is the one where you can drop off two Pokes to get an egg, is located on Four Island.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    um...you can't get all the legendaries without some kind of cheat device.

Raikou, Entei and Suicune you can get in either FR or LG but which one appears depends on which starter you pick.

Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo you can get in FR, or LG just like you
    could in the original games, find 'em and capture 'em.

Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre can be obtained in R/S/E just find their hide outs.
    Lati@'s can be found in the wild in R/S/E in emerald however u can only
    get 1 of them, and which depends on the answer you give the "MOM" character after the news report thing on Emerald (after the elite four)

Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Lugia and Ho-oh to my knowledge cannot be caught without a cheat device.

Jirachi can be obtained from the bonus disc from pokemon coliseum (if u got it) it must be downloaded onto a copy of ruby or sapphire.

You should be able to trade between emerald ruby and sapphire at any time
    during the game, I don't remember there being any kind of limitation on that.
    it's Fire and Leaf that have the limitation.

You can use the wireless link thingy to trade only with Fire, Leaf and Emerald.
    Ruby and Sapphire require the use of an actual link cable.

hope I helped, the link cables shouldn't be too hard to find, most EB games
    have 'em real cheap 'cuz hardly anyone uses 'em now.

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    movieguy12 said:
    Ok Sorry and Thanks I will completly start a new thread if i need too.
    LOL No, I said post in the Simple Questions next time. Read the rules at the top if you are still unclear.

BTW - you CANNOT trade any non-Hoenn Pokes from RS to Emerald until Emerald has the National Pokedex.

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    Here's the deal on the "Tickets"--

The Aurora Ticket (that gets you to Birth Island, and Deoxys) and the Mystic Ticket (for Naval Rock and Lugia/Ho-oh) are given out through Nintendo Events, as you said...things like Pokemon Rocks America, at the Comic Cons, etc. You get them by Wonderspot, which is a machine you use Mystery Gift with. It "downloads" the Ticket onto your game. To get either of the Tickets, you'll have to go to an event that's happening currently. www.pokemon.com will have info on all current events, and ones that are coming up.

Celebi is being given out at the Journey Across America tour right now.

The Old Sea Chart, which gets you to Faraway Island and Mew, has NOT been released outside of Japan yet.

And Artisan Cave is at the Battle Frontier. :)

Years
    The Marine/Terra caves are in Emerald and randomly move to different routes. Talk to the lead scientist in the Weather Center to find where they're currently located. They're on the routes with "heavy rainfall" or sunlight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back