• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen how do you hatch bad eggs?

pokemonfreak

SSBM fighter
    Years
    I have lots of bad eggs in my pokemon ruby game. i dont know how to hatch them..... :'( they have taken up all the room in my boxes.....when ever it says that the bad egg is hatching, my screen turns black....please tell me how to hatch them :'(
    how do you hatch bad eggs?

Last edited:

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Delete them, cut them, throw them out anything! These are not good!!! Anyway you cant hatch these. Its glithes you get sometimes when you use Gameshark codes. I try to use the *Make egg hatch very fast* code and they dont hatch so I recome that you get rid of them (Sorry I dont know how)

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Hatch them=Game erased.
    You don't want to. Just turn off any cheat codes you may be using, and don't go in the grass under the bike path, that's the place the're most common.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Never ever, ever, eva, NEVER EVER, hatch Bad Eggs. They're Bad Eggs for a reason. They're missing some data that makes them a Pokemon. If one ever does sucessfully hatch, buh-bye cartridge.

And Welcome to the PC. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Oh and in the future post anything with just one answer in the SIMple Questions sticky please.

~Just a shadow...~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    the name "BAD" Egg should be ringing in your head right now... if you can hatch them, then they aren't "bad" hey? I never got one... well I hardly played the game. But see if you can just kick them out of your box by releasing... hope that work or else, it's time to err... trade away those "legendary eggs" as "they contain Deoxys and Jirachi little kids! Come here and trade your Sceptile/Blaziken/Swampert for these legendary Pokemon with me!" XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That's mean Frosty. You can't release eggs. The only way I know of to get rid of eggs to to use codes from a Pokemon Calculator/Maker to replace the egg with a different Pokemon. It'll be like the egg never existed.

~Just a shadow...~

TOKEYO-MONKEY

Ban me please
    Years
    Well I go back and forth to the bad egg when you have your cheat devise in the GBA
    then you will see the pokemon press it if you still have bad egg and not the pokemon you want then just keep repeting until the pokemon is in your party that is what I do.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    the name "BAD" Egg should be ringing in your head right now... if you can hatch them, then they aren't "bad" hey? I never got one... well I hardly played the game. But see if you can just kick them out of your box by releasing... hope that work or else, it's time to err... trade away those "legendary eggs" as "they contain Deoxys and Jirachi little kids! Come here and trade your Sceptile/Blaziken/Swampert for these legendary Pokemon with me!" XD
    LOL You're bad. XD You can't relese eggs..as far as I know..just trade all your good pok?mon to your most trustworth friend, save your final game, and take oh..about 5 eggs and your least favorite pok?mon and walk around for a million steps...XD

inu-yasha210

she's a blondey!!
    Years
    ?????????how did u get so many?

just do what deoxys55 said or just make a box for those stupid eggs i should now i have them

p.s. most bad eggs have pokerus put 1 egg in your party walk around and check yoour pkmn then deposit your egg.

pokemonfreak

SSBM fighter
    Years
    That Wont Work!!!!! My Screen Always Blacks Out When It Is About To Hatch........other Words, Nothing Happens!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Just leave your eggs alone. Don't hatch them. They're bad for your health.

pokemonfreak

SSBM fighter
    Years
    p.s i have so many bad eggs because i own a gameshark related item called action replay.................some codes can screw up your game or even erase it!!!!!!!

1_1

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You're getting bad eggs because you are entering codes into it incorrectly. Just use the Pokemon Calculator/Maker and make the new Pokemon appear in the place where the eggs are and they'll all disappear.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes, I'm sure. Don't double post. I'm sure because I've done it before. Just use the Calculator or Maker and make the Pokemon you want to appear in the slot where the egg(s) is(are)

Back