• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do you migrate Pokemon?

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    well first of all you have to beat the game which means beat the elite 4
    and second you have to have the national pokedex
    and then youll unlock the palpark or soemthin like that so anyways you have to find it i think its like on route 20 or 21 it way at the bottom of the screen to the left
    and then youll have the migrate option when you turn on your ds
    just remember when you want to migrate you can only migrate 6 pokemon per day
    so if you change your ds clock youll have to wait another day >_>
    and keep your gba game inserted in your ds at all time when your migrating of course

Sandshrew

Poke-n00b extraordinaire!
    Years
    thanks a bunch Dr.Stiles.
    pity you gotta transfer 6 at a time...
    making getting starters difficult...

Thunder Beam

My Current Team on Diamond
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    But if you have any of the other game such as Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, you can Migrate 6 pokemons from each game every day, so if you have all five games (Emerald include) then you can migrate up to 30 pokemons a day. only those Five Games can be used to migrate to Diamond or Pearl. Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal cant be Migrate to Diamond or Pearl.

Sandshrew

Poke-n00b extraordinaire!
    Years
    i can breed you them if you dont want to wait a full day
    thanks that would be grate, ill pm you sometime :)

you can migrate up to 30 pokemons a day
    sweet thanks for the info

Im gonna go fire up fire red and emerald right now.............

dialga493

Dragon Master
    Years
    simple after beating the pokemon league and that building on route 221 then you go into the building and aparently Prof.Oak will be there.

But you must have a FireRed,LeafGreen,Ruby,Sapphare or Emerald in the other slot.
    There in the main menu(Contiune,new game and wi fi connections) there will be migrate pokemon from whatever GBA game you have and you can only Migrate 6 pokemon for the day.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Lol, what was the point resurrecting a month-old thread just to regurgitate the answer that has alreadt been given?
    *Reports for closure*

Back