• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you organize your cards?

How do you organize your cards?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I organise them into what colour (type) deck they can be played in. I keep all my old cards in one box and the new ones (DP on) in other boxes. I have binders to have cards in, so I have one of each card there. That way it's easy to see what cards I have, because it's always easier to look through a binder. Then I just look for the card I want in the box.

I also keep Pokemon, Trainer and Energy separated. I wished there weren't so many colourless cars, and so many Pokemon being colourless, because it's much to look through. They should focus on making metal and darkness Pokemon cards. And multi-coloured, because they're fun to play :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    In folders I put them in type so they are easy to track down, EX/LvX's first. I decks I go; Holo>Energys>Trainers>Other cards.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Type but not based upon individual types but the main type of each familly I used to make decks and so tend to keep them in famillies. I don't group pokemon that dont evolve by familly though I prefer to put them in the right type.

Example. if I had two grass Exeggucute, one Physchic and an exeegcutor (Grass) i would put them all in grass, but if i had a fire raquaza and two normal i would sort these by type

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    I go by Ex>Holo>Normal>Trainer>Energy>Misc.
    Basically best to not as good LOL

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
    I'm gonna go by Series these days.
    Seeing as I don't play it anymore, I'm gonna sort it all out into better cleaner and more organized.

I have two binders. My old one that my Mom got me from Nintendo Power, and one I picked up during the Dragonite event.

I'm going to go through my old cards and put all the good ones, holos, and put them in the Pikachu binder, maybe in Set/series and order.

I'm gonna use my new binder to go through my EX series, pick out all the good cards, to the same, and then so far into it I'll put in my Holon Phantoms cards, and then my new D/P Stormfront cards.

I hope I get a Pokemon Star card soon..

Back