• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you play it anyway ?

IndianPokefan

Fire Dragon
    Years
    I'm absolutely stumped over the Pokemon TCG ? Please tell me from the beginning, how do you play the game anyway ? I've collected quite a lot of cards and I'm eager to play.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Try this FAQ Guide. Although this is for the GBC game of Pokemon TCG I believe the rules are pretty much about the same. I haven't played the game for a while so I can't help you much in any other way.

EDIT:Don't link directly to GameFAQs FAQs. They don't allow remote linking. Link to the page it's on. Thank you.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    When I played tcg I just played about 2 times with the boook next to me. Then I understood it! I knew a lot of stratigies. Plus. You should get a starter deck if youare just a begginer in tcg!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    it takes a while to learn how to play the PTCG...

I played it for quite a while and once enjoyed the title of champion of my league location (and runner up at my regional tourney). I can help you to figure out the basics if you want to PM me...

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
    It is very simple, actually. It is a breeze to learn, and you'll have all the basics and strategies down in no time. It's fun, but only if you play it with someone. ;)

Back